We strive to offer customers the best possible price on tyres, therefore if you find a competitor with a cheaper price on an identical item, we will beat the price by 5%, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- 1.1. Proof of the competitors price of tyre must be given in the form of a written company quote, printed advertisement, online listing, or any other written proof the current price of the product. The competitor must also have a valid Australian Business Number (ABN) when the price match request is for a product listed on www.tyroola.com.au or a New Zealand Business Number (NZBN) when the price match request is for a product listed on www.tyroola.co.nz.
- 1.2. The product must be in stock and available/ready for delivery at the time of purchase from both ourselves and the competitor.
- 1.3. The price in question is for the product itself and does not include additional fees or charges such as shipping and fitment.
- 1.4. The product must be identical to what is offered on our website, which includes but is not limited to the brand and model, the condition and an age up to 4 years, but no older.
- 1.5. We reserve the right to offer only 1 price match per customer.
- 1.6. Private buyers only (Excludes wholesalers, trade buyers, importers, deal/coupon websites and the like).
- 1.7. Is not valid for competitor liquidation and aged stock sales.
- 1.8. Limited to products marked with a “Price Match” badge displayed on our website.
- 1.9. The price is not part of a special offer or promotion, loyalty reward, coupon offer, cash back offer, or similar.
- 1.10. The tyre must be locally stocked - for example: such quotes from competitors in different states to yourself.
Tyroola will not match the competitors price if:
- 2.1. The price is part of the competitors special offers or promotion, loyalty reward, coupon offer, cash back offer, or similar.
- 2.2. The item is a listing from a classifieds ad such as Gumtree or eBay.
- 2.3. The price is due to a technical error on behalf of the competitor.
- 2.4. The product is not a tyre.